The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- How to Check a DSLR’s Shutter Count (and Why You Should Care)
- Geek Trivia: The Largest Network Of Recreational Trails Is Found In?
- Disable All Notification Balloons in Any Version of Windows
- How to Set the Advanced Properties of a Word Document
- Is Your Cloud Provider Meeting Your Expectations?
- Understand Privacy and Security Settings in OS X to Keep Your Data Safe
- Can a USB Flash Drive be Used Reliably as a Manual Backup Drive?
- Geek Trivia: The First Comic Book Superhero To Get Rebooted Into A New Character Was?
- How to Use Your iCloud Photos as Your Apple TV’s Screen Saver
- Choosing Your Next Gaming PC: Should You Build, Buy, or Get a Laptop?