The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- How to get Windows and Linux Clocks to Display the Correct and Matching Time? [Dual-Boot]
- Geek Trivia: The Baggy Basketball Shorts Trend Was Started By Which Professional Basketball Player?
- How to Use OS X Virtual Desktops More Effectively with Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Quickly Type Special Characters on Any Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet
- Geek Trivia: Early Anti-Counterfeiting Technique Used To Protect Wine Relied On?
- How to Change the OS X Terminal’s Appearance with Profiles
- How to Automatically Convert Quotes to Smart Quotes in Word 2013
- Why Coca-Cola’s #MakeItHappy Commercial Fails to Make IT Happy
- How to Easily Extend Your Home Network with Powerline Networking
- Access Hidden Options and Information With Your Mac’s Option Key