The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- Geek Trivia: The Facebook “Like” Button Was Originally Known As?
- How to Add Touch ID Fingerprints to iPhone or iPad
- How to Clear Cookies / Cache for a Single Website on iPhone or iPad
- Tip of the Week: 5 Ways to Power Up Your WiFi Signal
- Warning: When Dialing 911 on a Cell Phone or VoIP Service, Location Tracking is Limited
- Enhance Videos Online for Shaky Dark Videos
- Best Free Panorama Software
- How do You Find the ‘Last Modified’ Date for Services in Windows?
- Geek Trivia: The Aluminum Christmas Tree Fad Was Cut Short By?
- How to Take Screenshots on Almost Any Device