The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- How to Restore Windows 7 Backups on Windows 8.1 or 10
- Ultimate Guide to Repairing a Damaged or Corrupt Word File
- How to Track Changes in Excel
- Geek Trivia: Which 1980s Video Game’s Theme Song Is Actually A Courtship Folk Song?
- Yes, That Extra Storage is Overpriced, But You Should Pay For it Anyway
- Geek Trivia: Which Famous Museum’s Founder Had Never Visited The Country It Was Established In?
- How to Make OS X’s Finder Tags Work for You
- A New Plan Might Make Software Reverse-Engineering Far More Difficult for Hackers
- Why Your Windows PC Isn’t Genuine (and Exactly How That Limits You)
- How to Configure Do Not Disturb On Your iPhone and iPad