The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- Geek Trivia: What Was The Killer Application That Drove 1990s CD-ROM Drive Sales?
- How to Quickly Batch Rename Files on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- How to Customize Your Minecraft Splash Screen Text
- Improve Content Filtering with Google Chrome’s Safe Browsing Feature
- 4 Ways to View Your Laptop or Desktop’s Screen on Your TV
- Best Free Public DNS Servers
- How to Quickly Change the First Word in a Bash Command?
- Geek Trivia: The First Community Service Probation Program In The U.S. Was Focused On?
- How to Remove the Awful ShopperPro Adware / Malware
- How to Change the File Type Icon in Windows