The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- Ask HTG: Did the Print Screen Button Ever Literally Print the Screen (and Can It Again)?
- Geek Trivia: Consuming Chocolate Proves Fatal For Many Dogs Because Of Which Compound?
- How to Disable OS X’s iCloud Photo and Video Sharing
- How to Quickly Show or Hide the Ribbon in Office 2013
- Microsoft Skips Windows 9 While Most of the World Skips Windows 8
- How to Use Your Roku Like a Chromecast
- Why Does Emptying Disk Space Speed Up Computers?
- Geek Trivia: Jelly Belly’s Vomit Flavored Jelly Beans Were A Failed Attempt At Making What Flavor?
- How to Access Your Mac’s Screen from Windows (and Vice-Versa)
- How to Create a Drop Cap in Word 2013