The default hostname for the Raspberry Pi is, creatively enough, “
raspberrypi“. What if you want a different hostname or you want to avoid hostname conflicts on your local network? Read on as we show you how to quickly change the hostname of a Linux-based device.
- Geek Trivia: Bathing Machines Were An Integral Part Of What Victorian-Era Activity?
- What is Direct X 12 and Why is it Important?
- How to Charge Your Smartphone Without Access to Electricity
- How to View Multiple Documents at Once in Word
- How to Print Photos From Your iPhone
- HTG Reviews The Pebble Time: A Worthy Successor to the Original Pebble
- Geek Trivia: Newton’s Famous Work Principia Almost Went Unpublished Because The Royal Society Printed A Book On?
- How to Remove Cortana from the Windows 10 Taskbar
- How to Count Pages, Words, Characters, Paragraphs, and Lines in a Word Document
- Big Data is Saving the Biodiversity of Tropical Rainforests