If you’ve ever taken a peek in Task Manager while running Google Chrome, you may have been surprised to see that the number of chrome.exe entries radically exceeded the number of actual Chrome windows you had open. What’s the deal with all those processes?
Today’s Question & Answer session comes to us courtesy of SuperUser—a subdivision of Stack Exchange, a community-drive grouping of Q&A web sites.
- How to Use Headphones With Your TV
- How to Install Printer Drivers on Linux
- Geek Trivia: The Finnish People Survived A Great Famine In The 1860s By Eating?
- Get Chromecast-Style Controls on Any Device With YouTube Pairing
- Geek Trivia: The Only Person To Be Interred On The Moon Is?
- How to Use a Physical Remote Control With Your Chromecast
- Ask HTG: Did the Print Screen Button Ever Literally Print the Screen (and Can It Again)?
- Geek Trivia: Consuming Chocolate Proves Fatal For Many Dogs Because Of Which Compound?
- How to Disable OS X’s iCloud Photo and Video Sharing
- How to Quickly Show or Hide the Ribbon in Office 2013