If you’ve ever taken a peek in Task Manager while running Google Chrome, you may have been surprised to see that the number of chrome.exe entries radically exceeded the number of actual Chrome windows you had open. What’s the deal with all those processes?
Today’s Question & Answer session comes to us courtesy of SuperUser—a subdivision of Stack Exchange, a community-drive grouping of Q&A web sites.
- 4 Game-Changing Virtual Reality Technologies
- Tip of the Week: Use This Security Checklist to Protect Your Network
- What is the Difference Between Pinging With and Without http://?
- Geek Trivia: Bathing Machines Were An Integral Part Of What Victorian-Era Activity?
- What is Direct X 12 and Why is it Important?
- How to Charge Your Smartphone Without Access to Electricity
- How to View Multiple Documents at Once in Word
- How to Print Photos From Your iPhone
- HTG Reviews The Pebble Time: A Worthy Successor to the Original Pebble
- Geek Trivia: Newton’s Famous Work Principia Almost Went Unpublished Because The Royal Society Printed A Book On?