If you’ve ever taken a peek in Task Manager while running Google Chrome, you may have been surprised to see that the number of chrome.exe entries radically exceeded the number of actual Chrome windows you had open. What’s the deal with all those processes?
Today’s Question & Answer session comes to us courtesy of SuperUser—a subdivision of Stack Exchange, a community-drive grouping of Q&A web sites.
- How to Manage Minecraft Instances and Mods with MultiMC
- Is the PNG Format Lossless Since it Has a Compression Parameter?
- Geek Trivia: The Tallest Mountain In The Solar System Is Located On?
- How to Copy and Paste Text into the Linux Terminal
- How to Access FTP and WebDAV Sites in Any Operating System’s File Manager
- How to Optimize Optifine for a Smooth Minecraft Experience
- 10 unbeatable Black Friday shopping apps
- Geek Trivia: Before Surfer Culture Adopted The Word “Dude” It Referred To What?
- How to Manage Interruptions and Downtime in Android 5.0
- How Scopes Affect PowerShell Scripts