If you’ve ever taken a peek in Task Manager while running Google Chrome, you may have been surprised to see that the number of chrome.exe entries radically exceeded the number of actual Chrome windows you had open. What’s the deal with all those processes?
Today’s Question & Answer session comes to us courtesy of SuperUser—a subdivision of Stack Exchange, a community-drive grouping of Q&A web sites.
- How to Use Your Smartphone to Easily Send Money to Family and Friends
- How to Check a DSLR’s Shutter Count (and Why You Should Care)
- Geek Trivia: The Largest Network Of Recreational Trails Is Found In?
- Disable All Notification Balloons in Any Version of Windows
- How to Set the Advanced Properties of a Word Document
- Is Your Cloud Provider Meeting Your Expectations?
- Understand Privacy and Security Settings in OS X to Keep Your Data Safe
- Can a USB Flash Drive be Used Reliably as a Manual Backup Drive?
- Geek Trivia: The First Comic Book Superhero To Get Rebooted Into A New Character Was?
- How to Use Your iCloud Photos as Your Apple TV’s Screen Saver