Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- Geek Trivia: If You’re Eating Potato Chips There’s A Good Chance The Potato Was Grown In?
- What To Do When Your iPhone or iPad Runs Out of Space
- Ask HTG: Can I Add the Hiss and Pop of a Vinyl Record to My MP3 Files?
- Geek Trivia: Which Of These Domesticated Animals Can Safely Drink Sea Water?
- How to Adjust Volume Settings for Individual Audio Devices and Sound Effects in OS X
- How to Find Locations of Files in Word
- How to Monitor Employee Communications Without Taking What’s Said Personally
- Wi-Fi vs. Ethernet: How Much Better is a Wired Connection?
- Can I Use Two Types of DDR3 RAM With the Same Motherboard?
- Geek Trivia: The First Food Deliberately Cooked By Microwave Radiation Was?