Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- Why Are Some iPhone Messages Green and Some Blue? Does It Matter?
- Geek Trivia: British Researchers Created A Novel Water Quality Sampling Technique Using What Common Item?
- How to Factory Reset or Reboot an Apple TV
- How to Move or Copy Text in Word 2013 Without Affecting the Clipboard
- What Cloud Matches Your Needs: Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud Solution?
- How to Reverse Tether an Android Smartphone or Tablet to Your PC
- How to Hide Sheets, Cells, Columns, and Formulas in Excel
- What Makes Secure Login (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Secure?
- Geek Trivia: The Longest Running Software Line Produced By Microsoft Is?
- Best Free Windows Registry Cleaner