Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- Geek Trivia: If You Have A Lichtenberg Scar You’ve Been?
- How to Restore Windows 7 Backups on Windows 8.1 or 10
- Ultimate Guide to Repairing a Damaged or Corrupt Word File
- How to Track Changes in Excel
- Geek Trivia: Which 1980s Video Game’s Theme Song Is Actually A Courtship Folk Song?
- Yes, That Extra Storage is Overpriced, But You Should Pay For it Anyway
- Geek Trivia: Which Famous Museum’s Founder Had Never Visited The Country It Was Established In?
- How to Make OS X’s Finder Tags Work for You
- A New Plan Might Make Software Reverse-Engineering Far More Difficult for Hackers
- Why Your Windows PC Isn’t Genuine (and Exactly How That Limits You)