Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- Why the Mac App Store Doesn’t Have the Applications You Want
- Geek Trivia: The First Country To Switch Completely To Polymer Banknotes Was?
- How to Set Up a Home Media Server You Can Access From Any Device
- 4 Ways to Find GPS Coordinates for Any Location
- Fix “File In Use” Deletion Errors On Network Drives by Disabling Windows Thumbnail Generation
- How to Disable Annotations on YouTube Videos
- How to Quickly Select an Entire Sentence at a Time in Word 2013
- Are Your Employees Watching Porn At Work?
- How to Access Region-Restricted Websites From Anywhere on Earth
- How to Open UIF File