Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- Geek Trivia: The Largest City Not Located On A Lake, River, Or Coastline Is?
- How to Clear History, Cache, and Cookies in Safari on iPhone or iPad
- Your Mac’s Firewall is Off By Default: Do You Need to Enable It?
- Geek Trivia: The Facebook “Like” Button Was Originally Known As?
- How to Add Touch ID Fingerprints to iPhone or iPad
- How to Clear Cookies / Cache for a Single Website on iPhone or iPad
- Tip of the Week: 5 Ways to Power Up Your WiFi Signal
- Warning: When Dialing 911 on a Cell Phone or VoIP Service, Location Tracking is Limited
- Enhance Videos Online for Shaky Dark Videos
- Best Free Panorama Software