Popular article-clipping service Read It Later has updated and rebranded itself as Pocket; premium features are now free along with an upgraded interface and redesigned full-screen mode.
Previous versions of Read It Later had premium/free releases with the premium users getting extra features like social network integration and full screen modes. Newly released Pocket drops the premium model and features everything from Read It Later premium with additional upgrades and tweaks.
Pocket is available for the iPhone/iPad, Android devices, the Kindle Fire, Windows Mobile, and more. Hit up the link below to check out the new changes and grab a copy for your device.
- How to Manage Minecraft Instances and Mods with MultiMC
- Is the PNG Format Lossless Since it Has a Compression Parameter?
- Geek Trivia: The Tallest Mountain In The Solar System Is Located On?
- How to Copy and Paste Text into the Linux Terminal
- How to Access FTP and WebDAV Sites in Any Operating System’s File Manager
- How to Optimize Optifine for a Smooth Minecraft Experience
- 10 unbeatable Black Friday shopping apps
- Geek Trivia: Before Surfer Culture Adopted The Word “Dude” It Referred To What?
- How to Manage Interruptions and Downtime in Android 5.0
- How Scopes Affect PowerShell Scripts