If you or a young tinker in your household is disappointed that there is no way to link LEGO bricks and Lincoln Logs (or other construction toys on the market) this project is for you.
Free Universal Construction Kit is project oriented around creating inter-operable linking bricks that allow the user to link previously non-compatible building system. Using the bricks you can, for example, attach LEGO bricks to a K’Nex construction. The adapter bricks are all available as free 3D printer models–download them, fire up your 3D printer, and start mish-mashing your construction sets.
- Beginner: How to Create, Manage, and Assign Categories in Outlook 2013
- Don’t Let Data Loss Deflate Your Business Continuity Plan
- How (and Why) to Use Vertical, Tree Style Tabs in Your Web Browser
- Is There an Actual USB Communication Protocol?
- Geek Trivia: Which Country Has The Highest Number Of Atomic Element Discoveries To Its Name?
- How to Use Parental Controls in OS X to Protect Your Kids
- How to Keep Your Minecraft Items When You Die (and Other Clever Tricks)
- How to Set Up a NAS (Network-Attached Storage) Drive
- Best Ways to Quickly Hide Windows Applications
- How to Burn Windows Movie Maker WMV Video to DVD