If you or a young tinker in your household is disappointed that there is no way to link LEGO bricks and Lincoln Logs (or other construction toys on the market) this project is for you.
Free Universal Construction Kit is project oriented around creating inter-operable linking bricks that allow the user to link previously non-compatible building system. Using the bricks you can, for example, attach LEGO bricks to a K’Nex construction. The adapter bricks are all available as free 3D printer models–download them, fire up your 3D printer, and start mish-mashing your construction sets.
- How to get Windows and Linux Clocks to Display the Correct and Matching Time? [Dual-Boot]
- Geek Trivia: The Baggy Basketball Shorts Trend Was Started By Which Professional Basketball Player?
- How to Use OS X Virtual Desktops More Effectively with Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Quickly Type Special Characters on Any Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet
- Geek Trivia: Early Anti-Counterfeiting Technique Used To Protect Wine Relied On?
- How to Change the OS X Terminal’s Appearance with Profiles
- How to Automatically Convert Quotes to Smart Quotes in Word 2013
- Why Coca-Cola’s #MakeItHappy Commercial Fails to Make IT Happy
- How to Easily Extend Your Home Network with Powerline Networking
- Access Hidden Options and Information With Your Mac’s Option Key