If you or a young tinker in your household is disappointed that there is no way to link LEGO bricks and Lincoln Logs (or other construction toys on the market) this project is for you.
Free Universal Construction Kit is project oriented around creating inter-operable linking bricks that allow the user to link previously non-compatible building system. Using the bricks you can, for example, attach LEGO bricks to a K’Nex construction. The adapter bricks are all available as free 3D printer models–download them, fire up your 3D printer, and start mish-mashing your construction sets.
- Star Apps: Chelsea Handler
- Geek Trivia: In The First Half Of The 20th Century Which Of These Was An Olympic Sport?
- How to Block Facebook Game Requests
- Beginner: How to Make Windows Show File Extensions
- Tweet Your Way to the Top
- You Can Get a $200 Windows Laptop, But Chromebooks Are Still Worth Buying
- Why am I Getting Different CPU Specification Information on Windows and Linux?
- Geek Trivia: Steven Spielberg Submitted Which Of His Films As A College Graduation Requirement?
- How to Use Android 5’s Restricted User Profiles for Basic Parental Controls
- How to Easily Boost Your Cell Phone Signal at Home