If you or a young tinker in your household is disappointed that there is no way to link LEGO bricks and Lincoln Logs (or other construction toys on the market) this project is for you.
Free Universal Construction Kit is project oriented around creating inter-operable linking bricks that allow the user to link previously non-compatible building system. Using the bricks you can, for example, attach LEGO bricks to a K’Nex construction. The adapter bricks are all available as free 3D printer models–download them, fire up your 3D printer, and start mish-mashing your construction sets.
- Tip of the Week: Use This Security Checklist to Protect Your Network
- What is the Difference Between Pinging With and Without http://?
- Geek Trivia: Bathing Machines Were An Integral Part Of What Victorian-Era Activity?
- What is Direct X 12 and Why is it Important?
- How to Charge Your Smartphone Without Access to Electricity
- How to View Multiple Documents at Once in Word
- How to Print Photos From Your iPhone
- HTG Reviews The Pebble Time: A Worthy Successor to the Original Pebble
- Geek Trivia: Newton’s Famous Work Principia Almost Went Unpublished Because The Royal Society Printed A Book On?
- How to Remove Cortana from the Windows 10 Taskbar