If you or a young tinker in your household is disappointed that there is no way to link LEGO bricks and Lincoln Logs (or other construction toys on the market) this project is for you.
Free Universal Construction Kit is project oriented around creating inter-operable linking bricks that allow the user to link previously non-compatible building system. Using the bricks you can, for example, attach LEGO bricks to a K’Nex construction. The adapter bricks are all available as free 3D printer models–download them, fire up your 3D printer, and start mish-mashing your construction sets.
- Ask HTG: Did the Print Screen Button Ever Literally Print the Screen (and Can It Again)?
- Geek Trivia: Consuming Chocolate Proves Fatal For Many Dogs Because Of Which Compound?
- How to Disable OS X’s iCloud Photo and Video Sharing
- How to Quickly Show or Hide the Ribbon in Office 2013
- Microsoft Skips Windows 9 While Most of the World Skips Windows 8
- How to Use Your Roku Like a Chromecast
- Why Does Emptying Disk Space Speed Up Computers?
- Geek Trivia: Jelly Belly’s Vomit Flavored Jelly Beans Were A Failed Attempt At Making What Flavor?
- How to Access Your Mac’s Screen from Windows (and Vice-Versa)
- How to Create a Drop Cap in Word 2013