When we saw a link about a Game Boy generated melody we assumed it was a chip-tune track generated by the Game Boy’s sound processor. We were pleasantly surprised to see the Game Boy itself was the instrument.
[via Geeks Are Sexy]
- How to Clear History, Cache, and Cookies in Safari on iPhone or iPad
- Your Mac’s Firewall is Off By Default: Do You Need to Enable It?
- Geek Trivia: The Facebook “Like” Button Was Originally Known As?
- How to Add Touch ID Fingerprints to iPhone or iPad
- How to Clear Cookies / Cache for a Single Website on iPhone or iPad
- Tip of the Week: 5 Ways to Power Up Your WiFi Signal
- Warning: When Dialing 911 on a Cell Phone or VoIP Service, Location Tracking is Limited
- Enhance Videos Online for Shaky Dark Videos
- Best Free Panorama Software
- How do You Find the ‘Last Modified’ Date for Services in Windows?