There has been a lot of excitement about the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview this week and now we have a special treat to share with you. The good folks over at 7 Tutorials have put together two terrific Windows 7 themes featuring the awesome wallpapers appearing in Windows 8 screenshots all over the web.
The themes split up the wallpapers from the Windows 8 Consumer Preview based on area used. The first has the default wallpapers used for the desktop (shown above) and the other has the images used for the lock screen (shown below).
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Themes for Windows 7 [7 Tutorials]
- Your Mac’s Firewall is Off By Default: Do You Need to Enable It?
- Geek Trivia: The Facebook “Like” Button Was Originally Known As?
- How to Add Touch ID Fingerprints to iPhone or iPad
- How to Clear Cookies / Cache for a Single Website on iPhone or iPad
- Tip of the Week: 5 Ways to Power Up Your WiFi Signal
- Warning: When Dialing 911 on a Cell Phone or VoIP Service, Location Tracking is Limited
- Enhance Videos Online for Shaky Dark Videos
- Best Free Panorama Software
- How do You Find the ‘Last Modified’ Date for Services in Windows?
- Geek Trivia: The Aluminum Christmas Tree Fad Was Cut Short By?