There has been a lot of excitement about the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview this week and now we have a special treat to share with you. The good folks over at 7 Tutorials have put together two terrific Windows 7 themes featuring the awesome wallpapers appearing in Windows 8 screenshots all over the web.
The themes split up the wallpapers from the Windows 8 Consumer Preview based on area used. The first has the default wallpapers used for the desktop (shown above) and the other has the images used for the lock screen (shown below).
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Themes for Windows 7 [7 Tutorials]
- How to Turn On Auto-Complete in the Command Prompt
- What do You do When Unable to Connect to a Wi-Fi Network Because of the Previous Password?
- Geek Trivia: The Largest Dwarf Planet In Our Solar System Is?
- Is it a Good Time to Buy an Apple TV?
- How to Easily Disable Online Content Fetching When Searching in Ubuntu 14.10
- Should You Buy Google’s Nest Learning Thermostat?
- How to Uninstall and Reinstall Windows Updates
- How to Stream Videos and Music to the TV In Your Hotel Room
- Geek Trivia: What Common Thing Was Known As “Devil’s Rope” Shortly After It Was First Created?
- How to Recover or Permanently Delete Files from the Cloud