There has been a lot of excitement about the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview this week and now we have a special treat to share with you. The good folks over at 7 Tutorials have put together two terrific Windows 7 themes featuring the awesome wallpapers appearing in Windows 8 screenshots all over the web.
The themes split up the wallpapers from the Windows 8 Consumer Preview based on area used. The first has the default wallpapers used for the desktop (shown above) and the other has the images used for the lock screen (shown below).
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Themes for Windows 7 [7 Tutorials]
- How to Set Up a Home Media Server You Can Access From Any Device
- 4 Ways to Find GPS Coordinates for Any Location
- Fix “File In Use” Deletion Errors On Network Drives by Disabling Windows Thumbnail Generation
- How to Disable Annotations on YouTube Videos
- How to Quickly Select an Entire Sentence at a Time in Word 2013
- Are Your Employees Watching Porn At Work?
- How to Access Region-Restricted Websites From Anywhere on Earth
- How to Open UIF File
- How do You Make the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt Keys Toggle like Caps Lock?
- Geek Trivia: Why Do Radio Signals Travel Further At Night?