There has been a lot of excitement about the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview this week and now we have a special treat to share with you. The good folks over at 7 Tutorials have put together two terrific Windows 7 themes featuring the awesome wallpapers appearing in Windows 8 screenshots all over the web.
The themes split up the wallpapers from the Windows 8 Consumer Preview based on area used. The first has the default wallpapers used for the desktop (shown above) and the other has the images used for the lock screen (shown below).
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Themes for Windows 7 [7 Tutorials]
- Geek Trivia: The Belief Electric Fans Cause “Fan Death” Is A Persistent Urban Legend In?
- How to Use Your Smartphone to Easily Send Money to Family and Friends
- How to Check a DSLR’s Shutter Count (and Why You Should Care)
- Geek Trivia: The Largest Network Of Recreational Trails Is Found In?
- Disable All Notification Balloons in Any Version of Windows
- How to Set the Advanced Properties of a Word Document
- Is Your Cloud Provider Meeting Your Expectations?
- Understand Privacy and Security Settings in OS X to Keep Your Data Safe
- Can a USB Flash Drive be Used Reliably as a Manual Backup Drive?
- Geek Trivia: The First Comic Book Superhero To Get Rebooted Into A New Character Was?