There has been a lot of excitement about the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview this week and now we have a special treat to share with you. The good folks over at 7 Tutorials have put together two terrific Windows 7 themes featuring the awesome wallpapers appearing in Windows 8 screenshots all over the web.
The themes split up the wallpapers from the Windows 8 Consumer Preview based on area used. The first has the default wallpapers used for the desktop (shown above) and the other has the images used for the lock screen (shown below).
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Themes for Windows 7 [7 Tutorials]
- Geek Trivia: In Japan It Is Common For Golfers To Purchase?
- How to Pin Screens in Android 5.0 for More Security and Privacy
- Stop Trying to Clean Your Infected Computer! Just Nuke it and Reinstall Windows
- How to Switch a Minecraft World from Survival to Creative to Hardcore
- Star Apps: Jena Malone
- Geek Trivia: The First Piece Of Apparel To Bear A Company Logo Was A?
- The Easiest Way to Hide Files and Folders on a Mac
- Budgeting Trends for IT in 2015
- How to Boost and Increase Your Internet Speed
- How to Move Files From One Cloud Storage Service to Another