If you’re not able to punch a bunch of holes in your apartment walls to run cable and mount your HDTV, this pole-mounted setup organizes all your gear and leaves your walls hole free.
IKEAHacker reader Chief wanted to mount his HDTV but he didn’t want to incur the wrath of his landlord by busting up the wall. He solved the dilemma by using poles and shelves from the IKEA Stoleman system combined with hacked together mount for his HDTV into a full home theater stand. We like very thing about this save for one thing; we’re not particularly sold on using the setup to hide a radiator on the wall–it seems like using your expensive electronics gear to hide a big hot radiator is a recipe for shortening component life.
Hit up the link below for more pictures.
Stolmen Plasma TV & Gadget Mount [IKEAHackers]
- Give The Gift of Free TV To Your Parents This Christmas
- Star Apps: Chelsea Handler
- Geek Trivia: In The First Half Of The 20th Century Which Of These Was An Olympic Sport?
- How to Block Facebook Game Requests
- Beginner: How to Make Windows Show File Extensions
- Tweet Your Way to the Top
- You Can Get a $200 Windows Laptop, But Chromebooks Are Still Worth Buying
- Why am I Getting Different CPU Specification Information on Windows and Linux?
- Geek Trivia: Steven Spielberg Submitted Which Of His Films As A College Graduation Requirement?
- How to Use Android 5’s Restricted User Profiles for Basic Parental Controls