If you’re not able to punch a bunch of holes in your apartment walls to run cable and mount your HDTV, this pole-mounted setup organizes all your gear and leaves your walls hole free.
IKEAHacker reader Chief wanted to mount his HDTV but he didn’t want to incur the wrath of his landlord by busting up the wall. He solved the dilemma by using poles and shelves from the IKEA Stoleman system combined with hacked together mount for his HDTV into a full home theater stand. We like very thing about this save for one thing; we’re not particularly sold on using the setup to hide a radiator on the wall–it seems like using your expensive electronics gear to hide a big hot radiator is a recipe for shortening component life.
Hit up the link below for more pictures.
Stolmen Plasma TV & Gadget Mount [IKEAHackers]
- How to Manage Minecraft Instances and Mods with MultiMC
- Is the PNG Format Lossless Since it Has a Compression Parameter?
- Geek Trivia: The Tallest Mountain In The Solar System Is Located On?
- How to Copy and Paste Text into the Linux Terminal
- How to Access FTP and WebDAV Sites in Any Operating System’s File Manager
- How to Optimize Optifine for a Smooth Minecraft Experience
- 10 unbeatable Black Friday shopping apps
- Geek Trivia: Before Surfer Culture Adopted The Word “Dude” It Referred To What?
- How to Manage Interruptions and Downtime in Android 5.0
- How Scopes Affect PowerShell Scripts